[WriteLog] CW Decoder Problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Decoder Problems
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:12:38 -0000
Hi Steve,

If you have your sound card set to mono (one radio), try stereo and see if
it gets it that way. A suggestion to me from WE9V when I couldn't get mine
to go. Mine was sound card related, don't know if it will work with a new OS
(on the face of it, it should not), but weirder things have happened...

CU...Scot, K9JY

See WriteLog's complete user manual at
K9JY's WriteLog site http://www.k9jy.com

mailto:scot@k9jy.com