[WriteLog] NAQP SCORE

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NAQP SCORE
From: ke4kwe@mindspring.com (Tom Burkhart)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 07:00:29 -0400
2001
North American QSO Party

CALL USED___KE4KWE____________ MODE _RTTY_  ARRL SECTION or
COUNTRY_____AL______
       Valid QSOs multipliers
_X___ Single operator {100 watts or less}
                              80      12 10
                              40      71 35
                              20      115 38
                              15      82 36
                              10      21 16
                                TOTAL 301 135

   301   QSOs  *   x       135  DXCC Countries =   40635     Claimed Score

I have observed all competition rules for fair and ethical operation
as well as all regulations for Amateur Radio in my country. My
report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge. "

Tom Burkhart, KE4KWE