[WriteLog] Boasting

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Boasting
From: ve9wh@nbnet.nb.ca (The Irvine's)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 06:30:27 -0300
I couldn't have said it better myself Scot. We use Writelog at VY2SS for
CQWW SSB, 6 transmitters all networked with 1 more PC to the internet for
cluster and it feeds everyone without a hitch. I don't think there is a
better multi mode contesting program around.

Jim VE9WH / VE9TTY
http://ve9wh.weblink.nbtel.net/dxclusters.html
DX Cluster Telnet sites