[WriteLog] Update 10.27G

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Update 10.27G
From: k5dj@writelog.com (Ron K5DJ)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 15:26:43 -0000
http://www.writelog.com/Downloads/WL1027GUPG.ZIP

Whats in Update 10.27G
Numerous INI entries to control the on-screen colors.
Add ?MapCallOnSpace? INI entry.
Fix intermittent failure to transmit the entire F key
buffer on the RITTY TNC.
Add rig driver for IC-737 radio.
Remove calls to set/clear REC/PB lines on W5XD Multi+
keyer.
A left click on the ?note? icon for a QSO selects the
QSO (rather than ignoring the click).
Make CT mode never, ever bring up Help screen on F1.
Closing the various print preview windows goes back to
normal without having to click View Normal.
An edited serial number gets repeated across the network.
Support ICOM rigs in CW-R and RTTY-R modes.
Sked support.
Support for ARSWIN rotator controller.
Add Tools Recover Window Layout command.
%P0 sends previously logged serial number.
Support for plug-in TNC?s in RttyRite.
PTT and A/B outputs on LPT are on all of the CW, DVK, and
antenna relay LPT?s selected.
Add UpDownCyclesThroughLog entry to INI file.

In 10.27G Jorgen SM6SRW has added MMTTY support. MMTTY is
working in this update, however we do have a few that MMTTY
isn't working quiet properly. For most it is working. We are
working on it as fast as possible..

 You can download 10.27G at:

  http://www.writelog.com/Downloads/WL1027GUPG.ZIP

 73, de Ron K5DJ