[WriteLog] WL 10.27G & MMTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL 10.27G & MMTTY
From: tmwebb@ionet.net (Thomas Webb)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 23:15:27 -0500
Just got the combo up and running.  A couple of comments and observations:

the 10.27G update and MMTTY Plugin loaded without problems; MMTTY downloaded
and executed without problems
also.  I was concerned as the MMTTY engine is also on my HD as part of
Zakanaka.  No apparent conflicts.

after clicking MMTTY on the TNC menu, MMTTY didn't start; a dialog box came
up with the MMTTY '.exe' file. clicked on that and MMTTY started right up.
I would gather in future update, MMTTY will be 'automatic'

there were no rtty stations on but signals displayed in the waterfall.

the only 'strange' situation was the receive display in RITTY; any
transmitted text appeared in blue (no real problem there),
but it wasn't clearly displayed.  After it advanced a few lines, the
transmitted text suddenly became readable.

it's fun to be a 'the pointy end of technology'

Tom Webb, WA9AFM/5