[WriteLog] More OLE problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] More OLE problem
From: n3oc@wirelessinc.com (n3oc@wirelessinc.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:05:23 GMT
same thing here, Ron provided 10.22 and 10.27 both of which worked fine.

I used the new 10.27 in the IOTA contest, seemed to work fine.

than again, I wouldn't know, since I never saw the old versions.  There
were a couple very minor bugs but it worked suprisingly well, even got
the soundblaster on my laptop interfaced with the audio fine, so I was
very very happy to have a voice and CW keyer and rig control all working
FB on my laptop...

and I didn't find it that hard to make EU5 EU005... no big deal mon!

73, Brian FS/N3OC
Baie Oriental
Ville de St. Martin
Caraibes Francais

> At 08:19 AM 7/28/2001 -0400, Roy Maull wrote:
>

> >         Well, I tried un installing Writelog, deleting the .ini file and
> > re-installing.  No go.  I also tried installing the 10.26B full download
> > on a completely new Win98se installation, with no luck.  Still get the
> > same error message that it can not do the OLE thing.  I didn't have this
> > problem with the 10.22C version that I was running.
> >         Since there have been no other reports of this problem, at least
> > seen here on the reflector, I am going to guess it is something that is
> > not right with the Win98 installation.
> >         Anyone??
>
> I had the same problem with 10.26b as a new install under Windows 2000 and
> Windows 98 on separate machines. The solution (provided by K5DJ, thanks!)
> was an upgrade to a later (beta test) version of the program, though Ron
> said he didn't know what was wrong with 10.26b.
>
> 73  -Paul
> kb5mu@amsat.org
>

> --

This message was sent using CAIS Internet Global Mail.
http://www.cais.com/