[WriteLog] ??? WAE How to fix QTC Errors?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ??? WAE How to fix QTC Errors?
From: k1sop@arrl.net (Ned Swartz, K1GU)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 22:55:46 -0500
This is a copy of a posting I made last September that went
unanswered.  Any WAE/QTC experts out there?

How does one fix operator induced QTC errors?

In this past weekend's WAE contest I sent QTC 7/3.  I clicked on and
highlighted the first and second QSOs to be QTC'd but clicked on the
"OK" button without highlighting the third QSO in the sequence.
WriteLog recorded QTC 7/2.  That left me with the third QSO not x'd
as has having been sent for QTC.  I then opened up the QTC
window again and highlighted the third QSO, then clicked OK.
WriteLog recorded it as QTC 8/1.

With the QSO edit window, I was able to get all three QTC's recorded
for the contact with the EU station (tedious) but there seems to be
no way to correct the QTC No. 8/1 to 7/3 as it should be.

This example happened near the end of the contest so I did not send
any more QTC. I presume that if I had tried, WriteLog would have
logged the next QTC as sequence 9/X --

Ned, K1GU