[WriteLog] interface with RITTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] interface with RITTY
From: gbright@bellsouth.net (Grant Bright, Ph.D.)
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:55:52 -0400
And does RITTY ever work state of the art!!! I just got the latest version,
4.53, and it is still better on weak signals...I know free is good, but if
you want to copy weak signals, RITTY is the has the edge over
everything....yes including the HAL ST8000. If I hadn't run RITTY and the
8000 side by side for 3 months....I wouldn't believe it myself...but it is
a fact.

RITTY does need an ISA SB16 ($20) slot that is now again available on the
Asus CUV4X ($110). If I didn't have an ISA slot(s), I would change
motherboards just to be able to run RITTY.

If anyone wants screen shots of the signal by side comparisons in WriteLog,
email me directly, gbright@bellsouth.net and I will send out some "no s
meter movement" prints.

73s

Grant