[WriteLog] WAE QTC - Giving out Candy

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WAE QTC - Giving out Candy
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 00:43:49 -0500
Having not operated this contest since I won a plaque in it
back in 1975, I decided I'd try out WriteLog in this weekend's
WAEDC CW Contest.  It has turned out so simple, I might
just have to keep going.

I checked to see how long it would take for me to make 100
QSO's.  It took a bit of time, 2 hours 30 minutes.  But in that
time, I gave out 99 QTC's.  And I'm no big-time CW contester.

Having never operated WAE CW with WriteLog before, it only
took a few minutes to read the rules, read the setup for WriteLog,
and I was on my way.

It's like giving candy to baby.  Give it a try.  Lot's of EU stations
wanting our QTC's.

Thanks Wayne!
73, Don AA5AU
http://www.geocities.com/aa5au/