[WriteLog] CABRILLO FILE

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CABRILLO FILE
From: jbastin@sssnet.com (John E Bastin, K8AJS)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:25:29 -0400
At 06:47 -0700 08/15/2001, Jim Reisert wrote:

>In reading the rules (actually Tips und Ratschl?ge f¸r Computer-Logging):
>
>  http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/xgdcl.htm
>
>there is no mention of the Cabrillo format.  If they don't accept logs in that
>format, then there is no reason why logging software should produce it.

Exactly, and I had no concern about the lack of Cabrillo format for WAE,
because I hadn't looked for it. The questioner hadn't indicated what contest he
was looking at, though, and I was concerned that for some reason the format was
going to disappear in ALL contests when I upgrade to WL 10.27.

THAT was what my question was about.

--
J o h n   B a s t i n           K 8 A J S
jbastin@sssnet.com         K8AJS@arrl.net