[WriteLog] Bandmap data not sharing over the network??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Bandmap data not sharing over the network??
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 18:25:50 -0500
The only way around this problem is to send the spot out to a packetcluster
then have it come back so that it displays on all the PC's on the network.  This
is the way I do it and why you see so many spots being generated by AA5AU
during RTTY contests - even stateside, VE's, common EU stations, it's so they
get displayed on the other PC's if I decide to move bands to the other radio/PC
which I now only have limited ability to do but with a new all-band filter, I
hope
to be able to do all bands from either radio by CQWW RTTY.

I can understand not wanting to put the spot out to the cluster, but there are
other features in WriteLog like - network gab, where you can send that
information to the other PC's, but it's not automatic.

73, Don AA5AU