[WriteLog] Soundboard DVK Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Soundboard DVK Problem
From: ranchonodinero@starband.net (Marty Purselley)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 20:33:31 -0500
Hi Dave,
You will need to edit the wave files to delete the spaces in the messages.
It DOES work as I used it with great success in the NAQSO party.  The
software to edit the wave files can be found at tucows.  The windows program
doesn't offer the features you need to have to edit the files.  I used a
program called "Wave flow" which lets you see the wave form.  Also, you will
need to make sure you use a high quality mic to record the wave files as the
cheapy computer mics won't do very well.  If you use a heil headset, it can
plug directly into the sound card and you can get some very nice wave files.

Good luck,  es Marty AA5UN