[WriteLog] AA glitch???

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] AA glitch???
From: k3ww@fast.net (Charles Fulp)
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 12:50:11 -0000
Im working the All Asian SSB contest this weekend and ran into a snag.  Once
reaching MULTIPLIER # 100 on 15 meters, WL no longer accepts the AGE for new
mults on that band.
The CM column shows 10 rather than 100 or 101 etc  for each new mult and
the AGE column is empty and cannot be edited.  I type in the age and log the
QSO..Unfortunately
I didn't notice the missing ages until I had 5 mults worked...now Im keeping
them on paper for
later editing..I hope my audio recording works.
Anyone else notice this?

73 Chas K3WW