[WriteLog] Rig control problem with Writelog 10.27G

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rig control problem with Writelog 10.27G
From: iz4afw@libero.it (Fabio Mantovani, IZ4AFW)
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 11:18:57 +0200
At 19.59 02/09/01 +0000, W. Wright, W5XD wrote:
>In the WriteLog \programs directory, there is a file named comreg.exe
>Run that program. It does its work silently, but after it is done
>in a few seconds, try running WL again.
>
>Wayne
OK, I found and executed it, anyway it didn't solve the problem... I get
always the same message window "Rig manager not present! No rig drivers loaded"
Please note that I am not using any "strange" port configuration.... I have
3 serial ports and the one I am interested in is COM2:
Thanks for your help, if you have additional suggestions they are really
welcome! :)

73 & Ciao,
    Fabio
    IZ4AFW

  Effugere nemo id potest, quod futurum est. (Publilio Siro)

--
EMail                   iz4afw@libero.it
                         fabio.mantovani@inwind.it