[WriteLog] Radio lockout problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Radio lockout problem
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 17:15:10 -0000
Hi all (and Wayne),
I'm setting up my files and doing some tests for CQWW RTTY, and
having trouble with the RTTY SIngle TX Lockout - first one wins.

On radio/computer 1 - the little RADIO box is highlighted green,
and never changes, even when radio 2 transmits. On
radio/computer 2 - the RADIO box is outline in red, and never
changes. It lets me transmit at any time, even when radio 1 is
transmitting.

It worked fine in last year's contest (not sure which version I ran).
Currently using 10.27G.

Broken feature or pilot error?

73,
Barry