[WriteLog] WAE SSB QTCs etc

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WAE SSB QTCs etc
From: martyt@pobox.com (Marty Tippin)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 05:43:50 -0700 (PDT)
Is there a way to configure WriteLog to use the Soundcard DVK for everything
*except* the QTC sending part for the Worked All Europe contest?

We don't really want to use the robotic-sounding canned "alpha" through "zulu"
stuff - but the only way to mark a QTC as sent is by clicking on it, which then
tries to send the individual numbers/letters wave files and pops up an error
message that the wav files don't exist.

If we disable soundcard DVK entirely, the QTC part works as expected, but we
don't want to do that...

Ideas?

-Marty & Tom PJ2T