[WriteLog] HELP QSY/mode with PRO

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] HELP QSY/mode with PRO
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 16:39:39 -0500
WL is tracking the PRO's VFO in the WAE SSB contest.  The correct freq and
mode are displayed on the button next to the entry area as expected.
However, when I double-click on a callsign on the bandmap, the rig QSYs
correctly, BUT SWITCHES TO RTTY MODE!  (I guess it knows I like RTTY!).
What am I missing?

If I hit the SSB button on the PRO, it switches back to USB and reflects
correctly in WL, but as soon as I double-click on the bandmap again, it goes
back to RTTY.  Help?