[WriteLog] More questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] More questions
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 00:11:49 -0000
Hi Garry,

What they are referencing is TR. TR has a method of using the Enter key one
way in the 'run' mode and another way in the 'S&P' mode. In WriteLog, you
can simulate the TR 'run' mode by going to the tool bar and clicking on
'Entry|Enter sends exch/QRZ.' It does not simulate TR's S&P mode.

As personal commentary, everyone thinks their version of contest software is
the best. I tried TR during Field Day and having the program change from Run
mode to S&P mode just drove me crazy. I came from CT, so, of course,
everything should be just like it. I am after a couple of years, however,
getting to the mode that the 'right' way is the WriteLog way...

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com