[WriteLog] K9JY's WriteLog Web Site Update

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] K9JY's WriteLog Web Site Update
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:51:10 -0000
All,

There have been a couple of updates on the web site done over the last
couple of weeks and uploaded this morning. First, I've set up links to the
new RTTY site done by Don, AA5AU. I have always viewed my site as the
general user site to set up the program for all contests and all modes. Don,
for RTTY, will be taking the RTTY mode much further and his site will be a
great service to the RTTY contesting community and for WriteLog users.

Second, I have done a lot of updating in the rules WriteLog Links section.
I've added rules for all the support modules now incorporated in WriteLog by
Jorgen, SM6SRW, and have added the links to the contest sponsor rules sites
for all contests through the end of the year except for ARRL 10 and 160
meter contests (they are not available on their web site yet). Just a
reminder that I have all the contests supported by WriteLog listed in the
month that they happen with 'official' rules site linked. You can reach this
area directly from the Home page by clicking on the 'Contests Supported by
WriteLog' link.

Enjoy.

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at: