[WriteLog] Keying CW in SO2R?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Keying CW in SO2R?
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:33:31 -0400
Thanks. I had a look at your audio switching circuit also. Pretty neat. I
don't know if my ears can stand 2R stereo very long, and if not I can use
your circuit.

It shouldn't really be difficult to manage the lockout manually provided I
don't use the timed CQ repeat. Finger button might be tired after awhile,
though.

WL is a terrific program. It is a shame old features break sometimes as
other new features are implemented.

Jerry W4UK