[WriteLog] SAC Module

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SAC Module
From: writelog@roemming.dk (OZ0J - Jorgen)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 21:59:30 +0200
I have installed that this morning and we are working with it right now. You
only have to run the exe file. Then it will install all contests for you in the
same folder as Writelog.

Have you checked the callsign in your log?
Can you find SAC in the list of contests?
Have you tried to restart Windows?

73 Jørgen, OZ0J

Message: 5