[WriteLog] Caution with customized ini file

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Caution with customized ini file
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 16:16:14 -0500
--=====================_121429466==_.ALT

I customized my ini file to use 38400 on my control port for Kenwood. I
started a new log. that seems to reset some defaults. I no longer had the
settings. If you customize your file by directly editing it rather than
using the gui (and maybe even if you do) then be warned that things may
change on you.

Certain settings stay too. Doesn't the program save a different setup for
each log and each contest? It would be nice not ot have to go through a
setup because you changed contests or logs. Perhaps one or the other is kept???

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
44:04.925 N 92:30.758 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_121429466==_.ALT

I customized my ini file to use 38400 on my control port for Kenwood. I
started a new log. that seems to reset some defaults. I no longer had the
settings. If you customize your file by directly editing it rather than
using the gui (and maybe even if you do) then be warned that things may
change on you.<br><br>
Certain settings stay too. Doesn't the program save a different setup for
each log and each contest? It would be nice not ot have to go through a
setup because you changed contests or logs. Perhaps one or the other is
kept???<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a><br>
44:04.925 N 92:30.758 W 1055'<br>