[WriteLog] Fwd: Port settings not remembered

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fwd: Port settings not remembered
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 07:57:40 -0500
--=====================_179261965==_.ALT

OH BOY, I feel silly. I did not do the save configuration. AHHH now I will.

BY the way, can't it save a different configuration for EACH LOG? That
would be nice It seems the configuration is GLOBAL over all contests and
that is not correct  For instance you may not want the BAND MAP when
running RTTY , MMTTY has the scope so you would not need it.