[WriteLog] MMTTY Plug-in Troubleshooting Guide

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY Plug-in Troubleshooting Guide
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:25:43 +0000
--=====================_265995861==_.ALT

I solved my problem. I do not know what happened. I would make a guess that
something in the registry got screwed up.
In any case a full reinstall of WriteLog fixed it. I was able to install
the plug in.

I like it but it is now very difficult to switch between RTTY and PSK. It
would be nice to not have to end MMTTY and then select the new TNC and then
PSK31. I suppose that won't be needed to often in a contest though,
although, PSK IS RTTY so it could be used in the contest and you might want
to switch quickly. If so,use of the RTTYWRITE RTTY decode might be the
better way to go.

At 10:42 PM 9/23/2001, Gil Baron wrote:
>What is going on. I followed the instructions and had the MMTTY plugin
>working. Suddenly it does not. I triedti again and when I run the plug in
>I get Writelog must be installed error. I DO have writelog installed.
>HMUHHHH????
>

>At 04:48 AM 9/22/2001, Don Hill AA5AU wrote:
>>I've added a Troubleshooting Guide to the MMTTY Plug-in
>>pages.  The site has taken over 300 hits since I announced
>>it so apparently there is some interest in this MMTTY Plug-in.
>>There should be.  It's a great addition to WriteLog.
>>
>>If anyone has any problems installing the MMTTY Plug-in please
>>let me know.  If I don't have the answer, I will sure attempt to
>>find it.  The URL is:
>>
>>http://www.geocities.com/writelog/
>>
>>73, Don aa5au
>>http://www.aa5au.com

>Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
>44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
>"Baila como nadie te ve"

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_265995861==_.ALT

I solved my problem. I do not know what happened. I would make a guess
that something in the registry got screwed up.<br>
In any case a full reinstall of WriteLog fixed it. I was able to install
the plug in.<br><br>
I like it but it is now very difficult to switch between RTTY and PSK. It
would be nice to not have to end MMTTY and then select the new TNC and
then PSK31. I suppose that won't be needed to often in a contest though,
although, PSK IS RTTY so it could be used in the contest and you might
want to switch quickly. If so,use of the RTTYWRITE RTTY decode might be
the better way to go.<br><br>
At 10:42 PM 9/23/2001, Gil Baron wrote:<br>
instructions and had the MMTTY plugin working. Suddenly it does not. I
triedti again and when I run the plug in I get Writelog must be installed
error. I DO have writelog installed. HMUHHHH????<br><br>
At 04:48 AM 9/22/2001, Don Hill AA5AU wrote:<br>
to the MMTTY Plug-in<br>
pages.&nbsp; The site has taken over 300 hits since I announced<br>
it so apparently there is some interest in this MMTTY Plug-in.<br>
There should be.&nbsp; It's a great addition to WriteLog.<br><br>
If anyone has any problems installing the MMTTY Plug-in please<br>
let me know.&nbsp; If I don't have the answer, I will sure attempt to
find it.&nbsp; The URL is:<br><br>
73, Don aa5au<br>
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a><br>
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; </blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Gil Baron
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a><br>
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>