[WriteLog] Networking

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Networking
From: k7ox@pipeline.com (Gary D Elliott)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:15:46 -0700
Hello

I have installed Ethernet cards in two computers that I want to link with
WriteLog.  Following K9JY's excellent web page it states that you must have
NetBEUI installed.  Neither of my two computers have this.  I do not have a
WIN98 CD as only have a Restorable CD which came with both computers and
each one is different.  I have tried to find the file and have not been
successful.  Appreciate any suggestions on obtaining this file,. can it be
downloaded somewhere or must you have a WIN98 CD ?

73 - Gary

k7ox@pipeline.com