[WriteLog] What log this weekend and what do some columns mean

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] What log this weekend and what do some columns mean
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:36:05 -0500
--=====================_13075791==_.ALT

If I have time I am interested in testing it out in the RTTY contest this
weekend. I was looking for the contest and it seems CQWWRTTY selection is
the one to use.

I don't understand some of the things in the log. There is a column "M" and
a column "P" in the log. There is also a column "C" in the exchange area.
Does anyone know what these mean and if I have to do anything with them?
Is that the correct log for this weekend?

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_13075791==_.ALT

If I have time I am interested in testing it out in the RTTY contest this
weekend. I was looking for the contest and it seems CQWWRTTY selection is
the one to use.<br><br>
I don't understand some of the things in the log. There is a column
&quot;M&quot; and a column &quot;P&quot; in the log. There is also a
column &quot;C&quot; in the exchange area.<br>
Does anyone know what these mean and if I have to do anything with
them?<br>
Is that the correct log for this weekend?<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a><br>
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; <br>