[WriteLog] CDROM Support

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CDROM Support
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 16:42:19 -0500
--=====================_26383417==_.ALT

At 11:35 9/29/2001, WA9ALS - John wrote:
> > A nice enhancement WRITELOG would be support for CDROM. For instance, in
> > the RTTY test this weekend I always have to enter the state if I have not
> > worked the person before. It would be nice if the CDROM (hopefully loaded
> > on hard drive would be supported too) could enter the STATE field for me.
>
>Gil, the idea is to COPY the exchange...  ;-)

True, for this one, but some do not require state. Just an idea.  I know i
tis a joke here, sort of like everyone gets 599, why do they bother to make
it part of the exchange?
Luckily it is that way as WriteLog does not have an easy way for a dynamic
RST, or does it?.

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_26383417==_.ALT

At 11:35 9/29/2001, WA9ALS - John wrote:<br>
would be support for CDROM. For instance, in<br>
&gt; the RTTY test this weekend I always have to enter the state if I
have not<br>
&gt; worked the person before. It would be nice if the CDROM (hopefully
loaded<br>
&gt; on hard drive would be supported too) could enter the STATE field
for me.<br><br>
Gil, the idea is to COPY the exchange...&nbsp; ;-)<br>
True, for this one, but some do not require state. Just an idea.&nbsp; I
know i tis a joke here, sort of like everyone gets 599, why do they
bother to make it part of the exchange?<br>
Luckily it is that way as WriteLog does not have an easy way for a
dynamic RST, or does it?.<br><br>
WriteLog mailing list<br>
WriteLog@contesting.com<br>