[WriteLog] Cw after RTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Cw after RTTY
From: w9hly@decaturnet.com (w9hly@decaturnet.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 22:40:22 -0500
To all that offered help, Thanks!

I was thinking and that got me worked into a corner. I visualized the
program as saving each mode configuration in separate files. Of
course, I didn't read that. Those items in the .ini file would be radio
port assignments, etc. I must quit thinking.

I have no need for the CW decoder at this point in my life. But I
know it is there should I have attitude change.

Vern