[WriteLog] Scores

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Scores
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 07:48:49 -0500
--=====================_62595577==_.ALT

At 08:34 10/5/2001, Matt Vanni wrote:
>Hi list,
>         what a change from CT to WL :)
>  I know these are all stupid questions but couldnt figure it out.. how
> can u have your score on screen all the time I went to VIEW looking for a
> SCORE or SHOW SCORE and nothing.. do I have to touch the .ini to get it
> to do that?

Open Window/Band Summary and there you have it.

>thanks in advance !!
>another WL newbie
>
>Matt,

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_62595577==_.ALT

At 08:34 10/5/2001, Matt Vanni wrote:<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>what a
change from CT to WL :)<br>
&nbsp;I know these are all stupid questions but couldnt figure it out..
how can u have your score on screen all the time I went to VIEW looking
for a SCORE or SHOW SCORE and nothing.. do I have to touch the .ini to
get it to do that?<br>
Open Window/Band Summary and there you have it.<br><br>
another WL newbie<br><br>
Matt,<br><br>