[WriteLog] CQP logging

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CQP logging
From: Darrell.Earnshaw@sun.com (Darrell Earnshaw)
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 08:27:02 -0700
Gary,

> 1. What abbreviations is WriteLog looking for for Yukon and Maritime in
> Canada?

I used YNWT for the Yukon/NWT and MR for Maritime.

(I agree they're not very intuitive; the Multiplier window gave hints to
them.) On a similiar vein, it would be nice if we could bring up a
contest-specific window that listed the abbreviations for the CA
counties as well -- I spent a lot of time going back through 925 Qs
correcting those too!)

> 2. Should DX QSO's be identified by prefix, "DX" or does it just not
> mattter?

Yep, again it wasn't intuitive. I just left the QTH field blank for DX
stations. I'm still not sure what is the correct approach. Putting in
the prefix doesn't work ("OK" for a Czech and/or Oklahoma station...).

-- Darrell NR3Y/6.