[WriteLog] Need Help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Need Help
From: edlyn@california.com (Eddie Schneider)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:38:16 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: ak0a <ak0a@kc.rr.com>
To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 9:20 AM

> In the CQWW RTTY, I worked WL7M who gave us Zone 1 and AK. Writelog logged
> the qso but with a ? on the right side. We did not get multiplier credit
nor
> did it show up in the Multiplier Window under Alaska. We tried everything
> get it to log correctly but have been unable to do so. Any help would be
> appreciated. (its the only Zone 1 and AK we worked) TIA

Remove the AK.  WL doesn't expect you to log a state from stations in KH6
and KH7 because they are not state mults in CQWW RTTY.

>From the 2001 rules:

IX, Multipliers:  One multiplier point for each US state (48) and each
Canadian area (13) on each band.  One multiplier point for each DX country
in the ARRL and/or WAE country lists on each band.  Note:  KL7 and KH6 are
counted as country multipliers only and not as state multipliers.  One
multiplier point for each CQ Zone worked on each band.  Maximum of 40 Zones
per band.

Eddie W6/G0AZT