[WriteLog] Set-up For RTTY North American Sprint

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Set-up For RTTY North American Sprint
From: w0etc@ix.netcom.com (Larry Lindblom)
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 01:24:35 -0000
I've used this approach as it was on the Writelog reflector a year or two
ago.  The only draw back is it does not allow for the legitimate dupes that
are allowed in the RTTY sprint and gives you no credit for them.  But, that
is not a major problem as Wayne will score you log.

73 W0ETC in IA

BTW, still room for 6 more players on an RTTY sprint team if anyone wants to
join us (NA6E, NY1S, W4AUI, & me).