[WriteLog] First RTTY Contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] First RTTY Contest
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 23:34:17 -0500
Rich et al,

If this is your first RTTY contest, do not judge the software with this
contest.  There is no specific module for this contest so it's not really
a good indication of how WriteLog works for RTTY.

Enter the JARTS contest next weekend for a better indication.  There
is a JARTS module that will react differently when the received report
is clicked upon.

I'm sorry I was not able to spend more time in the Sprint tonight.  At the
start there were thunderstorms rolling through the New Orleans area from
a cold front passing through.  We love cold fronts here in October so I'm
not all that disappointed.

CU next weekend in a REAL RTTY contest - JARTS!

73, Don AA5AU