[WriteLog] Write Log - QSO Serial Number

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Write Log - QSO Serial Number
From: norman@voyager.co.nz (John Shaw ZL1BYZ)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 20:28:31 +1300
Hi Ron, yes you are correct about the 4 digit number.  It is basically a
bug and I have told Wayne about it.  I too used the Oceania module and
found this problem.  You can record the number using ALT N and then
manually modify the cabrillo file with the correct number after producing
it.  Hopefully this will be fixed in time for next year.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>