[WriteLog] Any Win NT driver support to allow rig control throughserial

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Any Win NT driver support to allow rig control throughserial port?
From: kg0us@swbell.net (dr)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 22:05:23 -0500
Windows NT is probably not the issue.  I am not very familiar with the
IBM ThinkPad.  I enabled the com port through the Think Pad
Configuration.  I still have not figured out whether it is COM 1 or COM
2 or something else.  In the Control Panel under Ports,  I see that
there are port COM 1 and COM 2.  I also see that the modem is using COM
2.  Writelog allows me to select COM 2 but it does not work but gives no
errors except the No Rig! thing.  I try to switch to COM 1 and I get a
Com port not available message in Writelog.  If anyone is familiar with
the IBM ThinkPad and can offers some advise I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave KG0US
kg0us@swbell.net