[WriteLog] 2 soundcard RTTY modems?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 2 soundcard RTTY modems?
From: DF3IAL@t-online.de (Anders Larsson)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:55:41 +0200
Yes, this works very well. I have one onboard PCI card and one ISA SB16
card. You can have RITTY using the ISA card for the one radio and MMTTY
using the PCI card for the other radio. RITTY and RttyRite or MMTTY and
RttyRite also works.

Surprisingly enough you can also use MMTTY for each radio. WriteLog tells
you "Can´t open sound card" when you select MMTTY the second time. Ignore it
and set Device ID to 0 resp 1 under Option/Setup/Misc. It looks really
impressive with the two Control Panels...
73
Andy DF3IAL