[WriteLog] Losing CONTACTS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Losing CONTACTS
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 12:06:38 -0500
--=====================_173623817==_.ALT

When running in S&P mode is there a way to prevent the loss of a valid
contact because you did not do a CTL-ENTER or ENTER before you did another
thing?
If not, I hope to have that added. If there is a valid contact (All
required fields filled in ) in the QSO entry window then if you do ANYTHING
that would cause that  to be lost it should automatically be logged for
you. This should be an option.

I know it is MY FAULT BUT I lost or almost lost 2 contacts that way.

When you get tired it is VERY easy to do.

In CQ mode that is not likely to happen as you just hit enter or whatever
to go to the next CQ, the actual next thing you naturally do logs it for
you BUT if you go to another frequency and in S&P enter another call by
clicking on it then your last entry is lost.

This from a REFORMED TRLOG user. :-)

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_173623817==_.ALT

When running in S&amp;P mode is there a way to prevent the loss of a
valid contact because you did not do a CTL-ENTER or ENTER before you did
another thing?<br>
If not, I hope to have that added. If there is a valid contact (All
required fields filled in ) in the QSO entry window then if you do
ANYTHING that would cause that&nbsp; to be lost it should automatically
be logged for you. This should be an option.<br><br>
I know it is MY FAULT BUT I lost or almost lost 2 contacts that
way.<br><br>
When you get tired it is VERY easy to do.<br><br>
In CQ mode that is not likely to happen as you just hit enter or whatever
to go to the next CQ, the actual next thing you naturally do logs it for
you BUT if you go to another frequency and in S&amp;P enter another call
by clicking on it then your last entry is lost.<br><br>
This from a REFORMED TRLOG user. :-)<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a><br>
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; <br>