[WriteLog] Dupes file for JARTS log submission?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dupes file for JARTS log submission?
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 12:23:07 -0400
JARTS rules say:

"Any entry making more than 200 QSOs must submit duplicate check file."

How are you guys doing this? Until recently, I didn't work dupes, but now
that my  setup allows it, I had a couple dozen out of my 699 QSOs in JARTS
contest. (Obviously, not everyone is using WL...).

I haven't looked at the log in detail yet - I presume the dupes are already
marked with "D" in the log, as they were marked that way in WL's display.
Do I just isolate these in a separate file, just as I segregate the bands?

Jerry W4UK