[WriteLog] Use a Live! scoreboard using this weekend's CQWW!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Use a Live! scoreboard using this weekend's CQWW!
From: windev@inetmarket.com (Gerry Hull)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:56:10 -0400
Hello fello contesters,

Here's your chance to think outside the box!

I am announcing the availability of Leaderboard Live!, a new free
service and software package on my website contestlogs.com.

Leadboard Live! allows users of Writelog to post their scores
(and optionally multiplier totals)  to the contestlogs.com website
live during the contest!  Then, using either the Writelog client or a
web browser, you see results!

- Have a horserace with your buddies
- Check on the competition
- See how your fairing in the pack
- Allow contesting to become a spectator sport.

The Leaderboard Live! client is a plugin for Writelog.  You can see
the leaderboard directly in Writelog.  However, there is also a
standalone Windows client. Viewer/Poster.

For those not using Writelog, or for friends and neighbors who want to
see how you are going -- just point them to
http://www.contestlogs.com/live.  There are a full range of options
to filter the listed stations based on Class, Location, etc.

If you're a Writelog user, go to http://www.contestlogs.com/plugin to
download the plugin setup for Writelog.

I'll be at VY2SS this weekend -- watch our score live on the system.
Here's hoping you'll give it a try!

Currently, the site and software is setup for CQWW and ARRL SS contests.

73 and Good Luck!

Gerry, W1VE/VE1RM/VE9XDX/VY2CDX
Creator, contestlogs.com
LIVE Scoreboard: http://www.contestlogs.com/live