[WriteLog] recording wave files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] recording wave files
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 06:22:29 -0500
--=====================_498568914==_.ALT

At 18:56 10/24/2001, FireBrick wrote:
>I've read the clues on the Writelog K9JY website.
>
>Somewhere I remember reading that there was a wiring mistake in the Heil to
>MP connector.
>That should be the one with the Yellow band.
>A ground was miswired I think it said.
>
>I'm experiencing hum when I hit a buffer key in my audio that I can hear in
>the earphones during the playing of my buffers.
>
>But I can't find the wireing error now that I'm looking for it. Can someone
>please point me to where that is?
>
>Does anyone also know of a shareware sound recording/editing program that
>would make it easier than using Windows Sound Recorder?

Go to
http://www.goldwave.com
and you will be happy. You can do a LOT without registering, it is fully
functional and allows 150 operations before you have to close and open
again to get 150 more.
If you like it (I DID) you can buy it.,  You do not have to . It odes
everything you could ever want and more.
It is INFINITELY easier to use than the windows program.

>You need a Lifestyle change if: You missed your 5th grade graduation because
>you had jury duty.

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_498568914==_.ALT

At 18:56 10/24/2001, FireBrick wrote:<br>
K9JY website.<br><br>
Somewhere I remember reading that there was a wiring mistake in the Heil
to<br>
MP connector.<br>
That should be the one with the Yellow band.<br>
A ground was miswired I think it said.<br><br>
I'm experiencing hum when I hit a buffer key in my audio that I can hear
in<br>
the earphones during the playing of my buffers.<br><br>
But I can't find the wireing error now that I'm looking for it. Can
someone<br>
please point me to where that is?<br><br>
Does anyone also know of a shareware sound recording/editing program
that<br>
would make it easier than using Windows Sound Recorder?<br>
Go  to <br>
eudora="autourl">http://www.goldwave.com</a><br>
and you will be happy. You can do a LOT without registering, it is fully
functional and allows 150 operations before you have to close and open
again to get 150 more.<br>
If you like it (I DID) you can buy it.,&nbsp; You do not have to . It
odes everything you could ever want and more.<br>
It is INFINITELY easier to use than the windows program.<br><br>
You need a Lifestyle change if: You missed your 5th grade graduation
because<br>
you had jury duty.<br>