[WriteLog] Country files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Country files
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 09:20:43 -0600
--=====================_165650592==_.ALT

I can't help then. It works for me and others.

Be SURE that FO is FIRST in the cty file on French Polynesia, Austral and
Marquesas and the last has the /a etc.

Then run the converter, then when you enter watch the ambiguity resolve
come up after you hit the tab key.

At 12:27 10/27/2001, n5po@juno.com wrote:
>Does not work for me...Same results as the original country file.
>
>Lee, N5PO
>
>On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 18:42:16 -0500 Gil Baron
><<mailto:gbaron@home.com>gbaron@home.com> writes:
>Take the attached file and run convert. It will work. It does for me in
>any case.
>Put it in the ham\programs and run it in there.
>

>At 21:44 10/26/2001, Jim McCook wrote:
>>After spending hours trying to configure Writelog to solve the problem
>>with FO discussed earlier, I can't get ANY configuration in the Exchange
>>Format Setup to give the choices mentioned.  I tried editing the
>>writelog_cty.dat by putting FO, in front of the two odd calls and
>>running rea32cty.exe, as suggested, but this stopped Writelog from
>>recognizing ANYTHING as a country.  I tried putting "FO," the same way
>>in the cty.dat, but that didn't help.  I cannot find any way to get the
>>C field to offer a choice of FO countries, no matter how I configure
>>it.  Can someone suggest what I might be overlooking? How do you
>>configure Exchange Format Setup to make this actually work?
>>
>>Jim/ W6YA

>Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
>W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
>"Baila como nadie te ve"

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_165650592==_.ALT

I can't help then. It works for me and others.<br><br>
Be SURE that FO is FIRST in the cty file on French Polynesia, Austral and
Marquesas and the last has the /a etc.<br><br>
Then run the converter, then when you enter watch the ambiguity resolve
come up after you hit the tab key.<br><br>
At 12:27 10/27/2001, n5po@juno.com wrote:<br>
as the original country file.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Lee, N5PO<br>
&nbsp;<br>
On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 18:42:16 -0500 Gil Baron