[WriteLog] Re: 5.02 and XP home upgrade?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: 5.02 and XP home upgrade?
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:54:04 -0000
On October 13, Jim Sullivan W7EJ posted a terrific link here to
http://www.direct-io.com/

The drivers available there make it possible to access LPT ports under Win2K
and, I gather, XP also.  Jim's message covers everything in great detail.
(I've not tried this myself, but am keeping it on file for post-upgrade
time.)

Just thought I'd post this pointer to spare others a  long search through
the archives  -- Jim Sullivan's  subject line on 10/13/01 was

"[WriteLog] WIN2K, WINNT, WINXP parallel ports for WL"

Jon     K1US