[WriteLog] RE: Text Only

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: Text Only
From: martyt@pobox.com (Marty Tippin)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 21:41:50 -0600
It's bad enough that they don't discuss RTTY on the RTTY reflector anymore;
can't we PLEASE try to discuss WriteLog on this reflector?

If you guys have a problem with the way the list is run, take it up
directly with the list administrator -- there's an e-mail address at the
top of each and every posting that originates from the reflector. It does
you absolutely no good to hash and rehash it here.

If you need help understanding what HTML is, where it comes from, how to
disable it in your e-mail program or whatever, there's probably an
appropriate place to ask those questions.

But it's not on this reflector.

-Marty NW0L
  martyt@pobox.com

To: <writelog@contesting.com>