[WriteLog] RE: Mouse wheel frequency control

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: Mouse wheel frequency control
From: wink@rochester.rr.com (Wink)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 19:17:20 -0500
    After further investigation, I've found that WriteLog is indeed seeing
wheel movement.  When the arrow is over Super Partial Check the calls
scroll.  Also when the arrow is over the Packet field, the calls scroll.
Bruce King suggested that the cursor has to be blinking in the Call Entry
field.  I tried that but it still scrolls in the Super Partial Check field.

    I'll keep looking...