[WriteLog] SS ss# Key Input Question from N0AH

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SS ss# Key Input Question from N0AH
From: flgrossman@earthlink.net (Frank Grossman (WB2BXO))
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 16:04:35 -0500
John,

I tried just using % and it displayed the QSO number correctly on the CW
display, so I believe it works.  Could not thoroughly test it though because
the computer I'm testing on is not in the ham shack.

BTW, thanks to all for suggestions on this one.  Due to the NYC Marathon and
other commitments, I may not get a chance to operate this weekend, but if I
do, the information will certainly help.

73,
Frank