[WriteLog] ZX0F

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ZX0F
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 14:00:25 -0000
Hi Oms,

>From the http://www.k9jy.com web site:

"Where are you?

Some versions of WriteLog default to the USA for the country and that is
what is used as a base for counting multipliers even though you are an EA
with a fabulous score in the contest. Or you're this great K9JY contester
and go to VP2JY for an ARRL contest and all those USA contacts all come up
as zero points in the log. Here's how to change that: in the [Multiplier]
section of the WriteLog.ini file, enter or edit the following:

CALLPREFIX=X  (where X is the callsign you are using in the contest. This
should be, with the 10.x versions of the program, be your callsign which is
then compared against the multiplier tables to correctly get you to the
right country)."

Add the correct call to the Multiplier section of WriteLog.ini and you'll
get those PY points.

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com