[WriteLog] Bad calls identified

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Bad calls identified
From: k4jrb@juno.com (Dave L Thompson)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 21:50:17 -0500
Several have asked how to identify bad calls in writelog before log
submission
as several of the other logging programs do.   The best way is to get a
copy of the WT4I contest tools....the log checking program will point out
all the bad calls.  If you are as bad a data inputer as I am this will ID
all those typing errors.   It will also help ID all good calls that are
in error as to exchange etc.

You will need to have a recent call sign data base (one comes with the
tools) and there are instructions for building your own.

Maybe identifying these bad calls can be added to writelog later as an
upgrade.

73 Dave K4JRB