[WriteLog] Master.cal to Master.dta conversion utility?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Master.cal to Master.dta conversion utility?
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 17:36:30 -0000
WL includes a convenient utility to process CTY files into usable form.
(READCTY.EXE)

I've not been able to locate a similar utility to convert  Master.CAL files
to Master.DTA for use with the Super Check Partial feature.

As the HELP file states, "No master.dta file is supplied with WriteLog, but
rtty.dta?a version with RTTY contesters only?is installed with WriteLog."

Having received an updated  Master.cal file courtesy of K7WM, I'd like to
convert it to DTA format.    Would appreciate suggestions.  .

Thanks,

Jon     K1US