[WriteLog] MMTTY@yahoogroups.com

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY@yahoogroups.com
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 13:39:12 -0600
--=====================_95237394==_.ALT

I am VERY satisfied with WriteLog. It is the only reasonable contest
logging program available in my opinion. If it supports a contest it is
heads and shoulders above the only other good one TRLOG since it is a
windows application. I just think it could be better and this is a simple
thing that is done by almost all text display programs that I think it
should be fixed here too.
I will NOT stop using it if it is not, just hop that it is one day. I bet
it would take 30 minutes to fix.

On the other hand I cannot believe anyone would argue that for general qso
use when not in a contest that WriteLog can come anyplace close to the
usefulness of Zakanaka or even Digipan or other QSO only programs. There is
really no contest in the radio control portion of Zakanaka compared to
Writelog.

At 15:29 11/10/2001, deuxfox wrote:
>Well Gil,
>Why not just use Zanaka and quit bitchin'. So many other seem satisfied
>with Writelog. I know I am.
>Don
>KF2xf

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_95237394==_.ALT

I am VERY satisfied with WriteLog. It is the only reasonable contest
logging program available in my opinion. If it supports a contest it is
heads and shoulders above the only other good one TRLOG since it is a
windows application. I just think it could be better and this is a simple
thing that is done by almost all text display programs that I think it
should be fixed here too.<br>
I will NOT stop using it if it is not, just hop that it is one day. I bet
it would take 30 minutes to fix.<br><br>
On the other hand I cannot believe anyone would argue that for general
qso use when not in a contest that WriteLog can come anyplace close to
the usefulness of Zakanaka or even Digipan or other QSO only programs.
There is really no contest in the radio control portion of Zakanaka
compared to Writelog.<br><br>
At 15:29 11/10/2001, deuxfox wrote:<br>
Why not just use Zanaka and quit bitchin'. So many other seem
satisfied<br>
with Writelog. I know I am.<br>
Don<br>
KF2xf</blockquote>