[WriteLog] Entry Window Question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Entry Window Question
From: DieselCar@aol.com (DieselCar@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:30:48 EST
k7jj@arrl.net writes:

<<
 When CQ'ing (Run), I select the calling station with the mouse and the call
populates the Callsign field. However, the cursor jumps to the RST field. If
I hit Enter at this point I expect the call and rst to be sent. Instead the
qsl/qrz message is sent.
. . . .>>

Dave,

Try the following:
1 - on WriteLog main window, click ENTRY
2 - click ENTRY SENDS EXCH/QRZ

When ENTER is hit wid the cursor is in the CALL window, it will send the
exchange. That is, I have my exchange on F10. When the cursor is in any field
other than CALL then F3 (%r%d TU GL QRZ? de W4UEF TEST%r%e) is sent. Since my
exchange is on said keys then the following is in WRITELOG.INI:
[Configuration]

SendCallExchangeKey=10
QrzFunctionKey=3

Gud luck